Hello and thank you for visiting Wine Cube Tours.
***Please be sure to scroll down so you don’t miss anything!***
The Owner’s Story: My name is Raymond Rolander, I am a native of Sonoma County with over 10 years of local wine industry experience. My career in the wine industry was not only behind the bar, but as a Tasting Room Manager. It is here that I gained a unique perspective of what guests are looking for and expect. After 10 years it seemed only natural for me look for a change of pace and try something new in the industry.
I know I’ve found that, only this time on the other side of the bar! Now my guests can have a seasoned wine country professional at their side to help them navigate the awe-inspiring and enchanting Sonoma Wine Country.
The Inspiration: A question I would get all the time was, “What else is there to do in Wine Country?” My answer to that is Wine Cube Tours. This company is about providing the complete Wine Country Adventure. While wineries are the focus, upon request I can integrate other local industries that have become the backbone of today’s Wine Country. Just spend one day with me, and you have the option to visit unknown wineries, farms, cheese-makers and olive oil producers. I can accommodate up to 4 guests. By keeping things small it allows for a more intimate experience with some of the most passionate people in the area.
- To Reserve: Call 707-894-6232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Same day reservations are possible before noon, please give us a call!
- The Rate:
- $120 per person for up to 6 hours of touring
- $30 flat rate for each additional hour
- Gratuities not included, but always appreciated
- The Perks:
- Customized itineraries that can be built to your tastes or built around your selected destinations.
- Access to small, off the beaten path producers of wine, cheese and olive oil.
- Wine education throughout the day to enhance your tasting experience.
- Learning about the local history in each area you visit.
- Advice on how to avoid or save on tasting fees.
- Coordination of Box Lunches from local gourmet delicatessens.
- Reserve our services for a minimum of one day, and receive concierge level assistance in planning the rest of your stay in Sonoma County.
- A personalized itinerary of what you experienced sent to you after your visit.
- Complimentary water supplied during the tour.
- And finally, we allow you to fully enjoy everything Wine Country has to offer in a fun and 100% worry free environment.
- The Vehicle: What will we be driving? A 2011 Nissan Cube Krom Edition. This fun, compact and economical car will provide you an almost 360 degree view as you zip through the back roads of wine country.
- The Legal: Wine Cube Tours is licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission and fully insured. (TCP 29138)
We appreciate your time and hope to be touring with you very soon.
Raymond Rolander, Owner